SPEEDlabel® organizes the parts of each job within your shop
- Use SPEEDsnip® to create individual parts from your CAD drawing
- Parts are automatically named and uploaded to the job within Moraware (i.e. Piece 1 of 7 Piece 2 of 7)
- Customized label designs to choose from: top format, bottom format and edge format
- User-defined information automatically pulls from Moraware - eliminates data entry
- Quickly understand the status of every part in the shop
IMPROVES QUALITY CONTROL
SPEEDlabel® provides an individual part with dimensions and job details
- Shop fabricators focus on one part at a time, not the entire job at once
- Quality control signature box adds accountability per piece
- Customized data fields allow pertinent job information (i.e. install date, edge profile)
SAVES LABOR BY SIMPLIFYING
SPEEDlabel® reduces the amount of time spent tagging and tracking parts of a job
- Eliminates the need for printing the Moraware form - shop becomes paperless
- Eliminates the need for the CAD drawing/Shop Ticket - shop becomes paperless
- Eliminates the need to hand write anything on the actual parts
- Edge labels allow for identification of parts when job is complete (i.e. A-Frame, finished goods areas)
- Allows for easy identification of pieces/parts in the shop
ALL IN ONE KIT - START USING IMMEDIATELY
SPEEDlabel® provides everything you need to start printing labels and saving money
- We send you a color laser printer with automatic cutter for use with continuous label rolls (print face and edge labels at the same time)
- We customized labels that are tear & water proof, with specially formulated adhesive to stick to the countertops in a harsh environment, yet come off with ease
- We send you labels so you can start printing right away and auto-ship replacement labels each month so you do not have to worry about reordering
Installation of SPEEDlabel® was quick, easy and fit well with our current systems. Everybody in the shop embraced it from day one. It is easier to track pieces and the job is done right every time.
1) How long have you been using software from Fifth Gear Technologies?
We have been using the software for just over a month at this point.
2) How was your experience with training/support?
From the first inquiry through implementation everyone has been very responsive to any questions that came up. The initial setup was smooth and simple and we were able to roll it out to our shop within a few days from signing on. They walked our programmers through the snipping program and template used and have been with us every step of the way.
3) How has the software impacted your company’s bottom line?
The ability to hold each person from the measurer through installation accountable for each individual piece of every job is invaluable. With each piece being carefully checked and signed off on by each person that touches it we have seen a dramatic decrease in rebuilds and refabs and ultimately, happier customers. Every employee knows that they have ownership in those pieces and want their name only on the best quality product. It has stopped our guys from being able to pass an issue down the line to the next guy which was causing us to over fabricate pieces, wasting time and effort. The product has honestly made us as more successful shop with our customer satisfaction and financially.
My Favorite benefit ofSPEEDlabel® is the accountability and built in quality control. You can easily identify who checked it and if something wrong comes back it will go them to fix it. Can't imagine our shop without labels, it looks so much more professional.
Fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you shortly.